Sunday, September 15, 2013

Flower Crowns

One of the things most convenient about summer is the freedom that comes from general lack of time restraint.  This allowed me to spend hours just doing whatever I fancied (mostly reading). On one summer day I spent time creating flower and ivy crowns and wearing them around.

A brief history of me and flower crowns: I love them.  I wore a daisy crown for both my elementary and middle school graduations, and I had a phase where I would just wear them in my hair whenever I pleased.  Something about their brevity as wholesome beings before they wilt makes their presence so beautiful.  They are so temporary, but they make a statement while they are still fresh.
Having beautiful floral crowns are quite simple: You need flowers and ivy (wire is optional)

And beautiful friends to model for you


















I will try to get some reviews of the books I've been reading posted soon.  Hope your Autumn is off to a lovely start! 

1 comment: