Monday, June 10, 2013

Indoor Playtime


It's raining, it's pouring, the little Addie is dancing with joy!
Rainy days are the BEST I don't get why people are so opposed to them.  Really, there's so much to do. Sure I'd love to be outside with my new paints (love you Kyleen) but indoor activities are fun as well!

Listen to something soothing but lovely.  I agree wholeheartedly with the suggestion of Of Monsters and Men made by miss Margot here, it's very nice.  Another favorite of mine is Ingrid Michaelson. Basically anything emitted from her glorious vocal chords is amazing.  

Pretend you're Hermione Granger.  Because who doesn't want to be Hermione?!



Declutter your desktop.  You may find some real gems that you don't really know what they are, but don't want to delete. 

Watch a movie.  My little sister's friend just told me that I looked like Princess Mia from Princess Diaries.  I got all excited, then realized she was referring to this.
Still, it's Anne Hathaway...


Play dress up, why not? 




Eat.  Lots and lots of food. I had like 3 bagels today. Is that healthy? Nope :)



So yeah. A less artsy, more silly take on rainy day fun.

1 comment: