Monday, June 10, 2013

Terrifying Fascinations

Life is a scary thing, but it's also very interesting.  I come across things that I find scary, yet so absorbing.  And I'm bored in  French so I'm making a list of this.

1. Alligators/Crocodilles
They are so scary but just so cool....














2. Sharks
I am TERRIFIED but so ENTHRALLED













3.  Public Transportation

Great for people watching, but makes me a little uneasy

















4. Irene Adler
Irene is one scary girl, but she's really intelligent and awesome too





















5. Bellatrix Lestrange
Bellatrix is CRAZY and SCARY but somehow I LOVE HER





















6. Mountain Climbing
I want to do this so badly..... 











7.  Social Gatherings
I am a typical introvert in the sense that sometimes I dread social experiences,  but they can be fun too.....













8. Psycho 

'
This movie was really really good!! Too bad I had to watch it through my fingers... 


No comments:

Post a Comment