Monday, June 17, 2013

Today

I am in an odd mood.
I feel like doing absolutely nothing although I am extremely restless. And I just sorta feel irrational.  Blah.  I didn't know what to do with myself so I painted my hedgehog with sparkly Mod Podge (for all of you who don't know what sparkly Mod Podge is, it's a magical substance that combines my loves of glitter and decoupage and makes me very very happy) which I enjoyed.

I was feeling a tad lonely so I made myself a little friend.  His name is Alvin and he is a very good listener an companion. Alvin never complains and does exactly what I say without any doubt or hesitation. Expect a wedding invitation in the mail any day now.


Two rather lovely dresses came into my possession today as well.
One was this dress, it's a nice summery one
The other is this one, and I really love the style of it.  Amidst my mild crabbiness I have been wearing this about the house since it's so cool and light. 
So yes. That is what has been going on with me. Back to my book and Nutella jar....

No comments:

Post a Comment